LOOK OUT WORLD

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why Can't free be FREE

Have you ever noticed how everything starts out in life as free.  Even your life starts out as free with your parents footing the bill.  As you grow up even the things that were free are no longer.  one example is public school sports they used to be free, to maintain the freeness they started to add user fees so that if you don't want to play it's still free figure that one out.  It also seems that many other services (to many to mention) start out free and then they hit you with the premium package (and we all know that there is nothing good that's not a premium).  So I have a new idea so all these companies and other entities let's just start calling a duck a duck and stop selling me a duck and trying to tell I bought a goose.  Or better yet stop selling me the free duck then telling me that for a small upgrade I can have the goose package.

A wise man one told me if you teach a man to fish he can feed himself.
If you keeping screwing with people you just going to piss them off.
Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment