LOOK OUT WORLD

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What Gives McDonald's

I went to McDonald's to have lunch and ordered an Extra Value Meal ( I know not a quality health choice )I like to have hot mustard sauce with my fries ( not a big fan of ketchup ) and I was told that they would have to charge me for the extra condiment because it did not come with that  meal.  This is the not the 1st time this has happened lately and I really don't understand what the problem was I bought a meal not just fries and I would not be using any ketchup so it would be like a trade, an even swap.  My daughter orders chicken nuggets all the time and does not want any sauce so I asked if they didn't want any sauce with a meal it comes with do they get a credit, she looked at me like I was stupid and said no.  I said thanks and left and I don't think I will return to eat or buy fuel there again.  I wonder if the cost savings is worth the possible lost sales

 D.B. Cooper said "give the customer what they want" right before he jumped out of that Northwest plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment