LOOK OUT WORLD

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One Thing To Change

What I would like to do today is challenge everyone here to help me, why help me well because I can't do it by myself.  what can't I do by myself, well I can't get five hundred people to comment on my blog.  I can't get a hundred actually I have never had more than three on one post.  What I want is to pose a question to all of you, name one thing in the U.S or in the world that you would change if you could.  Would it be world hunger, the political system, political unrest anything, anything at all. please comment and re post it on Facebook, Twitter, your blog or any place your friends may wish comment on this.  I will at the end of one month tally the results and post them in a new blog.  I would like to see where our greatest interests lie.

3 comments:

  1. So many choices.... Hunger should never exist any place where the wealthy eat well... I hate politics and have never understood why there has to be sides when it comes to what's best for a world, country, nation, state, county, town, or neighborhood association... Political unrest is an active & violent response to what I just wrote... War is just bullshit... My one wish is for a world without war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Change in attitude towards your fellow man. I suggest you try to have a positive impact on at least one person each day and remember that impact. This simple task will change the way you live, act and think everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you are talking fantasy "If I had a genie who would grant ONE wish" type of thing, then I would have to say poverty throughout the world, which is the root of all the other problems, hunger, war, etc. However, with a little dose of reality and one wish, I would wish that the political parties, BOTH DNC and RNC lost all funding and would have to exist as they were intended, as a rescource for similarly minded public servants. Then we might have a government Of, By, and For the People, rather than a government Of, By, and For special interests with the most money to spend.

    Oh, and back to the "Genie" scenario, my wish may change if the Genie was Jeannie (i.e. Barbara Eden), but this is probably not the place to discuss that wish.

    ReplyDelete