LOOK OUT WORLD

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why I love Air TRAVEL

I had the opportunity to ride on the new Northwest (Delta) I was at the airport I knew that is was going to close to make my plane so I asked if we could speed up the check in process the agent said yes so I thought I will make my plane. The Agent took me took a kiosk to check in and it did not work, I flagged her back down and told her of My plight and she said I could get into a new line and that would not help me she then said that she was to busy and that was the best she could do and walked away. I missed my flight but got re booked I had 4 hours until my flight so I started to look into other destinations that would speed up my day and I did find a couple of options so I went to a gate agent and said I had missed my flight could you help me look into getting me a different flight and the gate agent said " we have a new computer system and it's hard for us to use so could I use the courtesy phone and call a Delta agent" at that point I gave up. I will get to start the process over tomorrow and I hope and believe it will be better if not I will be back here again to recount the story.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you might try getting to the airport a little earlier next time so everyone doesn't need to "help" you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am very needy but I was ther 70 min ahead of time I think that should be be good

    ReplyDelete